Pine Tree Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to furry, the forum, and everything.

4 posters

Go down

New to furry, the forum, and everything. Empty New to furry, the forum, and everything.

Post by Djur Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 pm

First off hello my name is Mitchell I'm 22 and I live in the Portland Maine area.
While I have been aware of myself as a furry for many years it has taken me considerable time to work up the courage to communicate with other furries in line.
I'M not sure what to say.
I should emphasize again that I'm vary nervous about this but in all the world there are two people who know in a furry and I just need people to talk to about it. I want to know there are other people who can understand.
Sorry. I don't do electronic communication if I can avoid it as such i cant help but be awkward about this.
I always here furries are a friendly bunch and I really hope this is true. I could do with some friends.
umm.
Ok I'm done.

Djur

Back to top Go down

New to furry, the forum, and everything. Empty Re: New to furry, the forum, and everything.

Post by Djur Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I guess I should have said something about my fursona but its rather complicated and I had to finish before I lost my nerve.
Sort (and not exactly true but good enough for general purposes) story is that it is a large feral black wolf named Djur.
long story is that I am a psycho allegorical multiform consisting of a primary cast of the formless self (the me that is me in my mind). The intellectual self (my dominant aspect who has been more or less running things into the ground these last 8 years) which is a tall sharp feachered human. Currently without a name.
And the emotional self Djur a large feral black wolf.
these along with several other aspects and this is still the sfort story.
none of that makes sense I'm sure but at least it leaves plenty of room for questions.

Djur

Back to top Go down

New to furry, the forum, and everything. Empty Re: New to furry, the forum, and everything.

Post by Djur Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:53 pm

I could not spell short in that last post to save my life sorry everyone.

Djur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-RANDOMia Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 am

Hey mitchell, welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few portland-area furries on the forum Smile I myself was born and raised in Yarmouth, though I am currently out of country.

Your fursona has such a intricate backstory. I've come across a few people with multiple anthro/feral forms but never any that were quite like yours

The forum has a chat group on Skype so feel free to join that as well!
Lady-RANDOMia
Lady-RANDOMia
Admin

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lady-randomia/

Back to top Go down

Post by AirRaiser Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:28 am

Hello, there are a number of furries in and around the Portland area. I'm one of them. My furr/artist name is AirRaiser my character is a Gargoyle. I basicly look like a very large feline of sorts, taking aspects of a few different big cats. Tiger, lion, saber tooth, though I mainly appear in art as feral.

Not everyone is super open to other people as being a furry, or liking furry anything. It's all a personal peference. Most furries are friendly people, but some times lack boundries when meeting them in real life.
AirRaiser
AirRaiser

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/airraiser/

Back to top Go down

Post by Djur Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:45 am

(Response to Lady-RANDOMia)
Thank you. My fursona has been a long time in the making and represents what I understand of me. one of these days I out wright it all out but for now I don't have the time.
I like the idea of a chat room or a forum but apart from the introductions forum I don't know where to start.

(Response to AirRaiser)
I like the gargoyle animal (I cant find a word meaning of or like a gargoyle study... nope) idea. All gargoyles I've seen have been human with only minor variations.
As for people in real life preferring to keep quiet I can understand that. without a doubt I have met furrys without realizing it. This is why I'm on the internet id like to talk to furrys where both sides of the conversation are fully aware if the furry nature of the other participant.
If i could ask a question tho. What do you mean by " lack boundries when meeting them in real life"?

Djur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-RANDOMia Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 am

There are plenty of topics in the forum that you can add to if you so wish Smile

Generic furry conversation as well as region-based meet ups!

Also, feel free to start your own topics to talk about whatever you'd like Smile
Lady-RANDOMia
Lady-RANDOMia
Admin

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lady-randomia/

Back to top Go down

Post by stele Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:25 am

Hi I'm from Maine and new to the fandom well I should say group

stele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down