Pine Tree Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everybody..

4 posters

Go down

Hi everybody.. Empty Hi everybody..

Post by Sivara Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

Hi everybody... I'm quite new here. I am extremely shy, and am looking to make friends. I was pointed to this forum by a friend of mine (though she is not a local fur herself...) Well, I'm not sure what else to say in my introduction other than I hope to get to know some of you, and I won't bite if you want to PM me. I tend to do a bit of writing... fantasy especially... and well, play a lot of video games, watch some anime, and otherwise just enjoy chatting with friends.

I just wanted to make mention and clarify up front that I am currently in the beginning stages of my gender transition (male to female)... it's not something I like to just up and announce to the world, but I'm at a point where I need to make some good, supportive friends... and that I intend to be myself... nothing more, nothing less.

Sivara

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody.. Empty Re: Hi everybody..

Post by Lady-RANDOMia Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi Firecat!

Welcome to the forum :3 it's nice to meet a fellow portland-area furry (there's quite a lot of us on here XD).

Feel free to add your Skype name (if you have one) to the chat thread and enter the chat. I believe the instructions are in the thread but if you run into any issues than PM me :3 feel free to PM me in general if you want XD

I'm currently living in a different timezone (out of country/ in the FUTURE) so I'm sure I'll be available!
Lady-RANDOMia
Lady-RANDOMia
Admin

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lady-randomia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivara Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Hehe okay, I'll be sure to do that--thank you! And yes, I'm quite surprised as to how many there are around here.

Sivara

Back to top Go down

Post by Djur Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm

HI Sivara
Just got here myself but I'll definitely keep an eye out for your posts and be as welcoming as I can manage.
If your comforter sharing I'd love to hear more about you.
Fantasy is a big genre same withe video games and anime. what are a couple of your favorite books games and anime?
Do you have a fursona yet or any ideas about one?

Djur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mebbles Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi there! I see that you are on the chat, too :3
Mebbles
Mebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down