Portland (Near by)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portland (Near by)

Post by AirRaiser on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

So might as well get this going. This will so help setting up meets, and having people show up!
avatar
AirRaiser

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 34
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/airraiser/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Nightspiritwings on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm in the area!
avatar
Nightspiritwings

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 31
Location : Portland, ME

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nightspiritwing/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by AirRaiser on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:47 pm

You're really close to at least 5 of us ;3 that I know of
avatar
AirRaiser

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 34
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/airraiser/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Silvemane on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

I am in the area but you already knew this

Silvemane

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Spiro on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm 20 minutes outside portland Very Happy
avatar
Spiro

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Lady-RANDOMia on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 am

I used to be 20 minutes outside of portland XD hopefully I'll be able to visit this summer

if there any meet ups around the visit I'll definitely try and attend Smile
avatar
Lady-RANDOMia
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 24

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lady-randomia/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by AirRaiser on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Lady-RANDOMia wrote:I used to be 20 minutes outside of portland XD hopefully I'll be able to visit this summer

if there any meet ups around the visit I'll definitely try and attend Smile

Sweet! I was thinking maybe one during Portcon, you don't need to buy a badge just to walk around. And suits wouldn't look out of place!

Other wise a bowling meet has been suggested. I was also thinking maybe a state park, like SMCC or Portland Head light. Car pooling will be a must, but they are all free.
avatar
AirRaiser

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-05
Age : 34
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/airraiser/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Nightspiritwings on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Smcc and head light are great :3
avatar
Nightspiritwings

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 31
Location : Portland, ME

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nightspiritwing/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Lady-RANDOMia on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 pm

AirRaiser wrote:
Lady-RANDOMia wrote:I used to be 20 minutes outside of portland XD hopefully I'll be able to visit this summer

if there any meet ups around the visit I'll definitely try and attend Smile

Sweet! I was thinking maybe one during Portcon, you don't need to buy a badge just to walk around. And suits wouldn't look out of place!

Other wise a bowling meet has been suggested. I was also thinking maybe a state park, like SMCC or Portland Head light. Car pooling will be a must, but they are all free.

sounds great to me Smile I've fallen out of love with portcon a bit but I'll probably buy a day pass just to be able to visit the AA and merch. room anyways. Hopefully I'll have a partial by then, fingers crossed!
avatar
Lady-RANDOMia
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 24

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lady-randomia/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Nightspiritwings on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

so i'm thinking we really need to set up a day to meet...or two Very Happy
avatar
Nightspiritwings

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 31
Location : Portland, ME

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nightspiritwing/

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Tango on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Nightspiritwings wrote:so i'm thinking we really need to set up a day to meet...or two Very Happy


Sounds good to me. Or maybe a club night at Asylum?
avatar
Tango

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 38
Location : Portland, Maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portland (Near by)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum