Pine Tree Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garros in Belfast

2 posters

Go down

Garros in Belfast Empty Garros in Belfast

Post by Garros Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Hey Pine Tree furries. Garros from Belfast reporting in. I've been on Fur Affinity the last few years as Ebane, just joined up to Pine Tree Furs to say hi to everyone. I'm a 29 year-old male who travels occasionally back and forth between Maine and Iowa for the last 12 years but have never really met up with furries before. I love games and have a big background in art, web, and digital media, as well as business and business administration, and almost any creative project. I like to dabble in everything under the sun including sports, hobbies, careers.

Favorite Movies: How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Animal Farm, Stephen King On Writing, The Giving Tree, The Little Prince
Favorite Snacks: Pizza
Favorite Animals: Dogs, Cats, Domesticated and not love animals but would never personally own one if it was just me and a pet and no one else in that mix.
Favorite Songs: Jumper, Follow You Down, Black Balloon, Dirty Paws; any rock alternative pop, and any genre as long as the song itself is good (pretty eclectic).
Favorite Artist: Rembrandt (Furry Artist, very tough about a dozen I love, but Alpha0 probably wins).
Favorite Games: 7 years WoW, but stopped playing encyclopedic memory for that game, Skyrim, GURPS, Minecraft, really most computer games or pen and paper, also Catchphrase and Cards Against Humanity.

Whole lot more I could say about myself but I'd love to hear about you guys more, or can answer any questions if you have them. I may have already said too much =P

Garros

Back to top Go down

Garros in Belfast Empty Re: Garros in Belfast

Post by Nova_Starpaw Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Welcome to the forum! I recently joined myself, but everyone I've talked to has been very nice and helpful. Hope you like it here! :3
Nova_Starpaw
Nova_Starpaw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum