Pine Tree Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello other Furs

4 posters

Go down

Hello other Furs Empty Hello other Furs

Post by Malsom Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Well Im not to good at introductions but I guess I should start some place (My apologies if I jump around a lot) . Im Malsom I am a hellhound that was once a wolf and such features still stay clear. Ive been part of the fandom for about 4 years but only recently started to take a more social approach to this. This is the only furry forum Ive joined seeing how it would be more logical to get to know others in the same area as me. Im half Maliseet with the other half being English. As for the name Ive taken it from the Maliseet language which just simply means Wolf, I find it symbolic yet also simple. I have a have a small youtube channel that has become more of a hobby though I don't really use it to often only if I ever get ideas to do something. I hope I get to know all you better sometime in the future when High school isn't destroying my life with work. Also my favorite musician is Renard though I like the Truxton avatar the most than the others.
Malsom
Malsom

https://www.youtube.com/cipelahq

Back to top Go down

Hello other Furs Empty Re: Hello other Furs

Post by Garros Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

Welcome to the pack/fold!

Garros

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova_Starpaw Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello, I'm Nova. I recently joined as well (I don't post much due to not having internet at home right now). I hope you like it here. :3
Nova_Starpaw
Nova_Starpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia2898 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:23 am

Razz  Razz  cat Hi!! My Fursona is a pink bunny, and is named Mizuki, and I'm a 10 year old who has heard about furries, and I'm really interested in the whole thing! If anyone goes to Greely Middle School, it'd be awesome if I saw you on the first day of school!! (The people who are gonna be
in 5th grade, and same with if you are going into 4th, and moving to the middle school)

Amelia2898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down