Pine Tree Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles!

3 posters

Go down

BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles! Empty BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles!

Post by Licorice Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey guys!

I'm looking to swap any number of my misc things and services for your unwanted, unused, accidently-bought aquarium supplies, or for some of those fishy babies that KEEP HAPPENING and you can't home fast enough, or just fish you don't want / aren't working out. I'm also interested in misc reptile supplies as well as the cold blooded critters themselves, and their associated gear. I keep fish and lizards and I'm always looking for loot to help improve tanks / habitats / the critters I have.

I am interested in, specifically:
Tanks that you want gone. Most people seem to have random fishtanks sitting around that they can't get rid of
Tank heaters (one of mine just pooped out and I'm running on reserve heat - a 10 gallon heater in a 40 gallon tank)
Air pumps and their associated tubing
Freshwater plants
Tropical freshwater fish / crabs EXCEPT oscars, angelfish, 'african' cichlids and other medium-to-large, semi-aggressive or aggressive cichlid-type fish (gouramis are ok)
saltwater fish / crabs except for angels
any refugium supplies you may have
Reptiles! Anything you may want to rehome (or anything you may breed) that has legs and isn't a turtle or feeder anole.
Reptile supplies that you may have laying around
I'll also take any swag you don't want or books pertaining to these two subjects!

In exchange:

I art, and you can see examples here: x x x

I also knit, crochet, and sew. I can mend your clothing or your suits for you, or make you ears on a headband or a simple tail.

I also have an incredible list of misc things that I'm willing to trade you!
1 wooden (??) uromastyx incense burner i picked up at a swap meet. It's pretty beat up but would make a cute key holder or similar
2 zhu zhu pets - this one and this one - unused and like new; i bought them because they barked/mooed and made me laugh
JB Bean Boyd's Collection Brown Moose (same as this but missing his tag)
Iguana plushie
Tiny dog with magnets in his paws, meant to cling to things (or himself)

Warriors: Skyclan's Destiny - Erin Hunter - Amazon
Animals You Will Never Forget: 72 True Stories From The Reader's Digest - Amazon
jrock, inc - Josephine Yun - Amazon
The Animation Book - Kit Laybourne
Designer Knits - Ruth Maria Swepson
The Complete Cat Owner's Manual - Susie Page
The Art of Raising a Puppy - The Monks of New Skete
The Supernatural Side of Maine - C. J. Stevens
The Audubon Book of Nature Stories - Edited by John K Terres
Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
Ductigami: The Art of the Tape - Joe Wilson
Needlepoint on Plastic Canvas - Elisabeth Nitto
A Field Guide to Demons - Carol and Dinah Mack
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling
Colossal Book of Dinosaurs (no author)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - JK Rowling
Darkness Descending - Harry Turtledove

I can meet up with you for a swap anywhere public in Bangor, or in the case of large/awkward objects like fish tanks, I (well, my dad, actually) has a truck and we can come to you, assuming you're in Bangor or Ellsworth.
Licorice
Licorice

Back to top Go down

BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles! Empty Re: BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles!

Post by Cyfir Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:01 pm

I have a 10 gallon tank that I've kept hermit crabs in as well as hermit crab supplies. I would be glad to trade for The Supernatural Side of Maine - C. J. Stevens the next time I am in Bangor. :3 I'm thinking about going that way before winter hits.
Cyfir
Cyfir

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/emmerich

Back to top Go down

BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles! Empty Re: BARTER: My x for your aquarium fish / unwanted aquarium supplies / reptiles!

Post by LukeDraconis Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 pm

I have a 20 gallon tank I used to use for my bearded dragon. Screens good and everything and I also have some of that carpet stuff to for it. I'd be interested in your sewing services. Can you make stuff like gloves? Thanks

Sincerely,
Kyle "Luke" Little

LukeDraconis

http://dragonsinn.tk/user/47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum